Ucredo requires students to upload their credentials in both the original language of issue and translated in English. If don’t have an official translation of your documents in English, you may obtain a translation on your own from a licensed translator, or you can obtain one from us. You can find more details on our services page.

Secondary education

Final Certificate (Slutbetyg) or Leaving Certificate (Avgångsbetyg)

Higher education

Study record (Studieintyg)

If degree is completed, also submit:

Diploma (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Högskoleexamen, Kandidatexamen, Magisterexamen, Licentiatexamen,Lärarexamen, Doktorsexamen)

Note: All submitted documents are subject to verification. All applicants must adhere to Ucredo’s terms and conditions.