What do we collect?
When applying for a credential evaluation, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, educational history, or other details. All information collected through the application form is used solely for the purposes of completing a credential evaluation.
When do we collect information?
We collect information when you apply for a credential evaluation, request a translation, or fill out a form on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you apply for an evaluation, make a purchase, send feedback, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in order to:
- personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver relevant content
- improve our website in order to better serve you
- provide better customer service
- process your transactions more effectively
- communicate with you regarding your order or other products and services
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit as safe as possible.
Your personal information is stored behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. While we take great care to protect your information, Ucredo waives any responsibility for any unauthorized access to records in the case of a security breach.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Ucredo is not responsible for the security policies of our gateway provider.
No, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Ucredo also does not share your personal information with outside parties, except to:
- verify the authenticity of the educational documents submitted with officials at the home institution or appropriate educational authorities
- deliver completed evaluations to institutions, or other recipients designated by the applicant on the application form
- consult with other credential evaluation authorities in cases of fraudulent or forged documents
- comply with a lawful court order
PO Box 3044
Windermere, FL 34786-3044
Last edited on September 21, 2016