By September 12, 2014July 8th, 2020Requirements


Ucredo requires students to upload their credentials in both the original language of issue and translated in English. If don’t have an official translation of your documents in English, you may obtain a translation on your own from a licensed translator, or you can obtain one from us. You can find more details on our services page.

Secondary education

Statements of marks or Mark certificates

If degree is completed, also submit:

Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) OR


Higher education

Official statement of marks

If degree is completed, also submit:

Degree Certificates

Note: All submitted documents are subject to verification. All applicants must adhere to Ucredo’s terms and conditions.