By September 14, 2014July 8th, 2020Requirements


Ucredo requires students to upload their credentials in both the original language of issue and translated in English. If don’t have an official translation of your documents in English, you may obtain a translation on your own from a licensed translator, or you can obtain one from us. You can find more details on our services page.

Secondary education

Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) AND Senior School Certificate (SSC) issued by the appropriate examination board

Higher education

Individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained issued by the institution conducting the exam (e.g. university or autonomous college)

If degree is completed, also submit:

Final or provisional degree certificate issued by the institution attended (e.g. bachelor, master, postgraduate diploma)

Note: All submitted documents are subject to verification. All applicants must adhere to Ucredo’s terms and conditions.