By September 12, 2014July 8th, 2020Requirements


Ucredo requires students to upload their credentials in both the original language of issue and translated in English. If don’t have an official translation of your documents in English, you may obtain a translation on your own from a licensed translator, or you can obtain one from us. You can find more details on our services page.

Secondary education

If your education is incomplete, submit the Year 10 certificate and/or academic transcripts for the years completed.

If you have finished your secondary education, also submit:

Year 12 Certificate of Achievement OR

Higher School Certificate or Certificate of Education

Higher education

Academic transcripts

If degree is completed, also submit:

Degree certificate / testamur

If your higher education institution participates in the My eQuals platform, please request that your original transcripts be forwarded to

Note: All submitted documents are subject to verification. Applicants must adhere to Ucredo’s terms and conditions.